Friday, March 16, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh! Fashion week is over!

Fashion week is over!
First of all, thank you for all your nice comments on our new video, we are really glad that you liked it!
It has been a crazy busy week for us, but we are really happy with the reactions to our Fall 2012 collection.
We had an amazing response to our PVC bibs and satchel bags, soon in our e-shop!

We also had the very nice surprise and great honor to have celebrities wearing our last collection on fashion front rows!
Anna Dello Russo, Editor at Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan and Giovanna Battaglia, Editor of L'Uomo Vogue, freelance stylist and contributing fashion editor to W magazine.

Anna Dello Russo wearing the Scarlett Rubis Bib and Baraka bracelets at the Lanvin Show. 

 Lanvin's Party 
Giovanna Battaglia wearing the Dunya Vodka Bib at the Lanvin Party.
 Anna Dello Russo wearing the Baraka bracelets at the Dior and Sonia Rykiel Show.


 Baraka bracelets available now in our e-shop

Scarlett Ruby Bib
Dunya Vodka Bib

During the Tranoi Tradeshow, I was wearing Zayan dress.
Zayan in the founder of a great boutique in Dubai, Sauce.
Funny fact, she got inspired by my neon colored crystals and I was quite honor!
Check out her website!


xoxo
Have a funky week end! 

                        

8 comments:

  1. The stylish ladies!

    Come visit my blog, let me know how you like it
    and if you like my blog, would you like to follow
    each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this fabulous work !! I can't wait having at least 2 of these baraka bracelets !!Do you ship to Spain by the way ? xoxox

    http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it.

    It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thank you very much for the whole information.I agree with all the points mentioned here and noticed all your important points. I think it will help many people.I was little bit aware about it but your post gave me clear idea. "
    Marketing communication strategy | Advertising as profession in Estonia | Advertising professional in Estonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing in this article Obat Perangsang Wanita and Obat Kuat Pria I can learn a lot and could also be a reference obatjamu.com
    I recommend any content. It's always wonderful to work out you will explain in words from middle and additionally picture quality using this valuable content is quite simply recognized. obatlibido.com much more information access websites

    ReplyDelete