Monday, April 2, 2012

DANS QUEL MONDE VUITTON* !!

This weekend I went to LOUIS VUITTON/MARC JACOBS exhibition at LES ARTS DECORATIFS in Paris.
The scenography was amazing !!!  It really worth the visit.

Mr Louis Vuitton himself !


Here, some pictures of my favorite scenographies.



CAGE MOSS !!



I love these two bags, I regret not to get them when they were in store.




I loved the video hall, where cult movies and portrait of celebrities were broadcast.



HAVE A GREAT WEEK  !!
XOXO


* In which world are we living in ?

6 comments:

  1. In the world GREAT designers and BIG fashion ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could

    share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share

    my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles.,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of the visitors of your site. I hope you will show more such material or data to put in our use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing in this article Obat Perangsang Wanita and Obat Kuat Pria I can learn a lot and could also be a reference obatjamu.com
    I recommend any content. It's always wonderful to work out you will explain in words from middle and additionally picture quality using this valuable content is quite simply recognized. obatlibido.com much more information access websites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toko Jual Obat Perangsang Wanita, Cair, Asli, Herbal, Alami, Murah, dijamin Manjur, Terbaik
    http://www.obatgairahwanita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. mantap banget artikel ny ni.. sangat berguna dan bermanfaat bagi siapa saja yang membaca nya.. ditunggu artikel selanjutny ya bosku dan jangan lupa kunjungi situs gua juga
    Bokep Indonesia

    Streaming Bokep Online

    Nonton Bokep

    ReplyDelete